This site is owned by Cork County Council. The VisitCorkCounty logo, the VisitCorkCounty design and the Cork County Council Crest are owned by Cork County Council and as such:
- use of documents and related graphics on this site are for information and/or personal use only
- no use or display may be made of the VisitCorkCounty name or logo or the Cork County Council Crest without our prior written permission
- no part of the materials on the site is allowed to be used for commercial purposes
- In a case where these Terms & Conditions are breached, visitors/registered users’ right to use the site will cease immediately.
Acceptable Use Terms
When using the VisitCorkCounty.com site, visitors/registered users must comply with the acceptable use terms set out below.
The site may only be used for lawful purposes and users/registered members should under no circumstance:
- breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- use the site unlawfully or fraudulently or for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
Bu using the site, visitors/registered users agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Content Standards for Registered users:
Registered users of the VisitCorkCounty.com website are given extra privileges in order to avail of the full functionalities the site offers. The operators/owners of Visitcorkcounty.com may process information about you in accordance with our Privacy Statement. By signing up to the website, registered users agree to such processing and to provide accurate information.
By registering with the website, users must adhere to the Terms & Conditions set out above and must also ensure that any and all material which they contribute to the site (profiles, business information or any special offers) comply with the general content standards of the site set out as follows:
Registered users’ contributions must:
- be accurate and genuine
- comply with applicable law in the Republic of Ireland or in any country from which they are posted
Registered users are NOT ALLOWED to contribute:
- any material which is defamatory of any person, any private business or any public body
- any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- any material which is sexually explicit material
- any material which promotes violence
- any material which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- any material which infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- any material that is likely to deceive any person;
- any material which is in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party (e.g. contractual duty or a duty of confidence)
- any material which promotes any illegal activity;
- any material that is threatening, abusive or invasive of another’s privacy
Furthermore, registered users, by means of their contributions to the website, MUST NOT:
- harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person
- misrepresent their identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they are representing VisitCorkCounty.com or Cork County Council or claim any affiliation with same
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Content Standards disclaimer:
VisitCorkCounty.ie endeavours to provide the most accurate information for the benefits of visitors/registered users of the website. To this end, the VisitCorkCounty.com website is updated on a regular basis and content may change at any time and consequently material on our site may be altered or removed without prior warning.
Should the rare occurrence of out of date content arise, VisitCorkCounty operators will strive to update such material. However VisitCorkCounty.com disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Furthermore, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to the accuracy of the material posted on the site and VisitCorkCounty.com do not accept any liability for error or omission. Finally, due to the nature of the website, links to other websites and resources/services provided by other parties are posted on the website. These links are provided for information purposes only and VisitCorkcounty.com neither accepts responsibility for the contents of those sites or the resources/services provided by third parties nor for any loss or damage that may arise from visitors/registered users’ use of them.
Failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which visitors/registered users are permitted to use our site.
VisitCorkCounty’s operators and owners have complete discretion over determining when a breach of the Terms & Conditions has occurred.
The following actions will be taken in case of a breach of out Terms & Conditions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of the right to use the site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded to our site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent closure of any registered account with our site
- issue of a warning
- potential legal action
- disclosure of information to law enforcement authorities if deemed necessary
This site is established in Ireland in accordance with and subject to the laws of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of that country. When you use the Site, you accept that your use of the Site and any information on the Site (including these terms and conditions), will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any claim or dispute arises from your use of the Site and any of the information on it, you agree that the Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims and disputes.
Revisions to the Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions may be amended, updated or altered at any time at the discretion of the operators/owners of the VisitCorkcoutny.com website. Visitors and registered users are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes applied as they are binding on them.
If you have any queries on these Terms & Conditions or if you have concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact one of our operators at firstname.lastname@example.org