Cork Vegfest is a celebration of vegan food and culture, lifestyle talks, music, demos, cruelty-free products, exhibitors, info stalls, non-profits, film and lots more! You don’t have to be vegan to enjoy Cork Vegfest. Come to hang out, eat great food, try ethical products, learn about plant based health benefits or enjoy a talk among a super friendly gathering…
Cork Vegfest has a line up of expert international speakers:
- Patrik Baboumian – strength athlete and one of the most vocal advocates for a plant based nutrition who has gathered numerous titles and international records
- Fiona Oakes – ultra athlete and 3 times World record holder. The fastest woman to run a marathon on all 7 Continents Plus the North Pole
- Dr Ailis Brosnan – Your Healthy Living Coach – expert in health sciences, diet and nutrition
- Vegan Mammy – Blogger at Vegan Mammy, listed as a top ten vegan instagrammer 2016 by Metro.UK
- Glauce Lucas – All About Vegan Food – Editor at All About Vegan Food, connecting thousands of people through vegan food shares and vegan parenting support
Tickets @ €8 via Eventbrite – fee includes access to all talks, demo’s, screenings etc.